This is honestly the real deal! This recipe is low in carbs, fat, and high in protein, which will keep you feeling full longer. If you want french toast, give this one a try! I promise you won’t regret it.
Guiltless French Toast
Write a review
- 4 Slices of Sandra Lee 45 calorie Bread (the oatmeal bread is what I used)
- 1.5 cup egg beaters (if you run out just add more)
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 packet of sweetener (Splenda, Truvia, Stevia etc.)
- Cinnamon to your liking
- Whisk eggs beaters, skim milk, packet of sweetener, and cinnamon in a wide bowl, big enough for your bread slices to fit into.
- Dip each bread slice on both sides, enough to cover each one.
- Cover bottom of pan with non-stick spray
- Put dipped bread in the pan, flipping bread when necessary to cook both sides thoroughly
- Serve with topping of preference (fruit, nuts, powdered sugar etc. - I use the sugar free syrup because it is low in sugar, calories, and although it has a decent amount of carbs, its still much less than regular or light syrup!)
- Nutrition facts (3 half slices- 1.5 slices of bread)- 149 Calories • 0.7 g Fat • 15 g Carbs • 3.3 g Dietary Fiber • 21.1 g Protein
All of my Essence http://allofmyessence.com/