As I had mentioned in my previous strawberry cheesecake post, when altering a recipe (especially one that is so high in carbs, sugar, and fat) chances are, it will not taste exactly the same as the real deal. However, if you are really craving cheesecake but don’t want all of the guilt, I highly suggest you try this recipe!
- 2 cups non fat cottage cheese (or 1%)
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Packets no calorie sweetener (Splenda,Truvia, Stevia, etc)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 Oreo cookies ( add more if you desire!)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 8 or 9-inch cake pan.
- Combine cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender and process until very smooth (so until the cottage cheese mixture is completely lump-free). Add the rest of the ingredients besides the cookies and process until smooth.
- Next, Put the cookies into a bag and smash them into little pieces then stir into them into cheesecake mixture
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top pulls away from the pan and looks smooth and solid. The entire cake should be slightly jiggly, but not sloshy.
- Let cool completely before refrigerating and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Nutrition facts per serving (serves 8)- 134 calories • 2.9 g Fat • 16.5 carbs • 10.9 g Protein