This tastes exactly like the the high calorie, fat, and carb buffalo chicken dip that everyone loves. I guarantee if you make this for a crowd no one would ever notice the difference!
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
Write a review
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat free sour cream or plain non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Franks RedHot Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups shredded chicken (or can of chicken breast 12.5 oz)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth. Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours. Serve warm.
- If you want a quicker recipe- mix all the ingredients in a large sauce pan until smooth and serve warm!
- Nutrition Facts per serving (serves 9) • 107 Calories • 3.9 g Fat • 5.3 g Carbs • 11.2 g Protein
All of my Essence http://kerifay.com/