Take some bruschetta crackers,some low fat cream cheese spread and top with this mango salsa for a pretty and of course yummy summer snack or appetizer!
Summer Time Mango Salsa
Write a review
- 1 Mango (peeled, pitted, and diced into 1/4â? pieces)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (steamed, stemmed, and diced into 1/4â? pieces)
- 1 Red Onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 Sugar to taste
- Dice, chop, then mix ingredients in bowl, stirring vigorously.
- Nutrition Facts- per seving (makes 6)- 41 calories • 0g Fat • 10g Carbs • 1.5 Dietary Fiber • .6g Protein
All of my Essence http://kerifay.com/