Chicken Roll Ups
Write a review
- 1/2 lemon
- 6-8 oz thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Lawry's Salt
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound lean deli ham
- 8 oz fresh light mozzarella
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place chicken, top-sides down, on cutting board; cover with ham and cheese & seasonings. Starting at one short end of each, roll up tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place roll ups in a baking dish that is sprayed with cooking spray
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken, and sprinkle with bread crumbs & parmesan cheese
- Bake for 40 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).To brown the top, for the last 5-10 minutes set the oven to broil. Remove and discard toothpicks before serving.
- Nutrition facts per serving (serves 4)- 219 Calories • 3.7 g Carbs • 30.7 g Protein • 8.5 g Fat
All of my Essence http://allofmyessence.com/