This is such a great appetizer for summer, I served this at a gathering at the my beach house and everybody loved it!
Skinny Coconut Chicken & Fruit Salad
Write a review
- 6-8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened depending on how you like it)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Assorted fresh fruits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Put the egg whites and coconut in separate bowls
- Dredge the chicken into the egg whites, then coat with coconut and lay on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat this process until the chicken is gone
- Bake the chicken for 25 degrees or until the chicken is no longer pink inside. To make the coconut crispy, set the oven to broil until the coconut turns slightly brown and crisp
- Dice up the fresh fruit and eat along with the chicken for an extra sweet flavor!
- Nutrition facts per serving (serves 6)- 101 Calories • 5.3g Fat • 2.2g Carbs • 1.2g Fiber • 10.9g Protein
All of my Essence http://kerifay.com/