Healthy County Dijon Chicken
Write a review
- 6-8 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 teaspoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of water (to thin the sauce)
- 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- In a small bowl mix the water, oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Dice up the chicken, place in a baking pan. Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken so that it is fully coated.
- Bake a 450 for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink inside
- *Squeeze lemon juice and excess sauce from the chicken over lettuce and eat as a salad or along side a vegetable!
- Nutrition Facts (serves 3)- 113 Calories • 5.8g Fat • 0.8g Carbs • 0.5 g Fiber • 13.6g Protein
All of my Essence http://allofmyessence.com/